Table Data Interpretation (DI) Quiz – 12 June

Table Data Interpretation (DI) Quiz – 12 June

Table Chart Data Interpretation (DI) Quiz for All Competitive Exam (PGT Teacher, PGT Commerce, UGC NET/JRF, UKSSSC, DSSSB, CTET, PSU Accountant, IAS Exam, IBPS, SBI, PO/Clerk, LIC, RBI Assistant, LIC Assistant, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB Exams)

Check Your Performance


Directions : Study the following table chart carefully and answer the questions given beside.

Ram has 5000 litres of pure milk. He sells 40% of the total milk to six different persons(A,B,C,D,E,F) and the remaining 60% of total milk he utilizes in his own shop. Each person, A, B, C, D, E, and F mixes water in pure milk. The following table given below shows the sales of milk to six different persons by Ram as a percentage of total sales and it also shows the concentration of water after adding water in pure milk by each of the six persons.

PersonSales of MilkThe concentration of water (After adding water in pure milk)
A24%24%
B10%10%
C12%18%
D7%15%
E28%25%
F19%12%

Q1. What is the difference between the total quantity of water added by Person A and that of Person C? (approximately) 
A. 105 liters
B. 99 liters
C. 91 liters
D. 95 liters
E. 102 liters

Q2. What is the respective ratio of the total quantity of water added by Person C and the total quantity of water added by Person E?
A. 81 : 287
B. 9 : 32
C. 3 : 11
D. 85 : 287
E. None of these

Q3. Who among the following added least quantity (In litres) of water in pure milk?
A. A
B. B
C. C
D. E
E. F

Q4. Suppose, A, B, and C mix their solutions in one can then what would be the concentration of milk in the new solutions? (approximately) 
A. 75.2%
B. 78.21%
C. 80.25%
D. 85.24%
E. 72.68%

Q5. How many total litres of water was added by all the persons together? (approximately) 
A. 500 litres
B. 550 litres
C. 450 litres
D. 490 litres
E. 520 litres

Q6. Suppose, all of them mixed the solution together in one can and boiled it then 200 litres of water were evaporated then what is the concentration of pure milk in the new solution? (approximately) 
A. 92.28%
B. 85.24%
C. 91.42%
D. 78.45%
E. 87.34%

👇 For Solution Click Here 👇


👉 Table Data Interpretation (DI) Quiz – 01 June

👉 Table Data Interpretation (DI) Quiz – 02 June

👉 Mix Chart Data Interpretation (DI) Quiz – 10 June

Create your account to attempt FREE & Premium Quizzes 

For Premium Quiz Choose Your Plan

PER MONTH PLAN
₹ 200
PER MONTH
₹ 250 P.M (20% Off)
✔ All Quizzes
✔ All Notes / PDF
✔ Video Classes
✖ Doubt Solution WhatsApp Group
✔ 1 Month Support
ULTIMATE PLAN
₹ 599
ONE YEAR
₹ 250 P.M (80% Off)
✔ All Quizzes
✔ All Notes / PDF
✔ Video Classes
✔ Doubt Solution WhatsApp Group
✔ 1 Year Support
PRO PLAN
₹ 499
6 Months
₹ 250 P.M (67% Off)
✔ All Quizzes
✔ All Notes / PDF
✔ Video Classes
✔ Doubt Solution WhatsApp Group
✔ 6 Month Support

Leave a Reply